Thursday, January 27, 2011

1st Lab Class

Going to St. Mary's school for lab was not what I expected. I actually really didn't what to expect. I quickly learned that it was going to be a great experience and it was going to be a lot of fun. We started out by going to the pre-k room to play with the kids. I ended up playing house with a little boy and girl. I thought that it was going to be uncomfortable playing with young kids I didn't even know but the feeling was the exact opposite. It was very easy to talk to them and it kind of brought me back to when I was young. The teacher assistants then showed us around explainning how things work, where everything is, and what to expect for the lab year. They were a big help answering questions and getting us prepared for what to expect. Overall, the day went really well and I know it will be a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment